Conspiracy Theories

Go down

Conspiracy Theories

Post  MrPresto67 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:30 am

Episode 1: Clearly there is a secret alliance between Maury and Zac because of the stars on their ballots. You can see on the episode that they are talking right before they walk into tribal council

Episode 2: Daniel and Rhino most likely talked strategy in Exile. Zac is only pretending to be in an alliance with the guys for right now but clearly in his interview he said they were taking off Michael and what do you know when he is saying who he has in his alliance the first person he says is Maury. Later in the episode Maury is talking to the other two girls and was like we have our four alliance and now we can take out anyone we want the four being Maury Zac Veronica and Maigan. Maury left out Forrests name even though his interview showed he was in on the plan as well this is most likely because Zac is keeping one of the guys with him for safety in numbers and that way the girls won't be able to turn on him so easily. Sarah was eager to pick Maury for exile so they may have a secret alliance once the merge happens. I think Zac and Maury are deff. calling the shots in Adai while Jay and Sarah are calling the shots over in Tuscarora.
MrPresto67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy Theories

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:48 pm

Whether you are right or wrong you are a freaking man for taking small minute details and blowing them into conspiracy theories . What a Face Twisted Evil cherry
Zac (Heartbreaker)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark on Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:31 am

While I agree with most of your conspiracy theory. I would say that concluding leadership at this point is sketchy, and my opinions may be far from right. I'm sure Josh is purposefully leaving out important dialogue that he shot on these days that could tell us much more about alliances and true leadership. For one, I think Rhino and Daniel are the true leaders for now, but you are right. The sand is shifting underneath their feet; the other tribe members see their power and are creating alliances that are leaving the leaders out of the loop. This is quite the dangerous game.
Mark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Read Rhino's blog from episode 1 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Zac (Heartbreaker)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content