Episode 3 discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Episode 3 discussion

Post  don_scalfo on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:57 pm

So If anybody wants to discuss and talk about what happened in episode 3, feel free to reply!
I'll start first,
Personally, I was pretty nerve wracked, I thought Brittney was gone for sure, which is a shame, because she's a favorite contestant of mine who seems like she could be a more powerful player in certain areas, she's kinda a floater, and she would be dangerous to have when the merge comes around. As much as I love Jackson, I think he needs to cool it down a little and not beat himself up when he doesn't win a challenge.
I'm also really glad they showed more tuscarora now, especially contestants who didn't really have much screen time in the last two episodes, such as Dillon and Brittney. Dillon is someone thats starting to pique my interest a little, I would watch out for him, since I think theres more going on with him than meets the eye.
don_scalfo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 3 discussion

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:35 pm

What about that sexy kid in the pink suit Embarassed Embarassed
Zac (Heartbreaker)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPresto67 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:56 pm

Ahh my mind is blown. I was convinced Zac Maury Veronica and Maigan were strong. Obviously Maury is on the outskirts of that alliance. Its a smart move on there part though if Maury is going to flip to Jay and Sarah after the merge take her out now. Rhino is obviously very limited on power right now so why not keep him around and then take him out after all the dirtywork is done. But now that Sarah is out of the picture and Jay hates his entire tribe maybe Zac and the girls will keep Maury and pick up Jay at the merge to take out Tuscarora. I thought Jay and Sarah were pretty solid with Daniel and Elise at least through the merge. Daniel took out two people from his alliance to save Brittany. So that makes me conclude the solid alliance in tuscarora is Daniel Elise and Brittany. Don_Scallo Im pretty positive Brittany is nothing more than a floater that Daniel is using for numbers right now. I think Jay is going to try and grab the guys not in Daniels alliance Jackson and Dillon to try and take down Daniel. I just don't see anyone playing the game over in Tuuscarora aside from Daniel and Jay and now Jay is shit out of luck. Adai on the other hand there Rhino and Michael.. Zac Veronica and Maigan.. Forrest isnt doing anything he is just going with what people are telling him I see a blind side coming for him after the merge. I think now that Sarah is out of the picture Veronica and Zac need to decide who they can control more Jay and Maury or Rhino and Michael.
Best Characters:

Tuscarora:
Daniel
Jay

Adai
Zac
Rhino
MrPresto67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:14 pm

This was such a good episode. Daniel really does have sway over Tuscarora. He is bending the other tribe members to his will in the best possible way- he is fracturing the members against themselves and away from himself as he is such a strong leader. I do not really think Maury is in the weak position that the episode suggests. I think it's a play to give other weaker members who have a good chance of being voted off a sense of security. With Sarah gone it would be harder for just Jay and Maury to make an effective alliance after the merger, thus Maury is less likely to be voted off next.
Mark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melinda on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:37 pm

I think the sexy kid in the pink suit is brilliant. Tell them what they want and stay under the radar, keep the less intelligent on your tail and sit pretty. Smile good plan Suspect bounce albino
Melinda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  don_scalfo on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:48 pm

I agree wholeheartedly on this as well.
The girls are getting picked off one by one.
Shame.
Daniel is the defacto strongest member on his tribe, and most admiral player in my book. He always seems to have an ace up his sleeve. But he calls most of the shots, a la Boston Rob style from the survivor CBS show.
My opinion on the valuable but not BEST players, which means 3 people from each tribe I think will go pretty far regardless of how good they are:
Tuscarora:
1. Daniel
2. Brittney
3. Dillon

Adai:
1. Zac
2. Michael
3. Veronica

This isn't based on who I like the most, its based off of smart decisions, being a strong contender for the game, floating status, and who is able to best throw words around. In this regard Zac, Dillon, and Daniel are the best at this. Bar none. Zac for one, in my opinion, is the scariest player in the game. Watch out.
don_scalfo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:10 pm

What an amazing episode. My head was all over the place this episode.

I loved getting to see more of Maury because she is amazing and Rhino is one hell of a player. the smartest moves with everyone is to take out daniel and Rhino. both are the masterminds on their team and if they keep them in long enough they can pull something off and very well be sitting in the final 2 together. They are amazing players and deadly at the same time.

we finally got to see some of Dillon and :lol at his comment when voting sara (h)? haha "She was the hottest on the tribe"
I can't wait to see more of him and very happy that Brittany got to stay. I think Dillion/Brittany/Jackson would be smart to team up with Jay and Take Daniel and Elise out, but I don't know if they will.

I forgot to mention. I think Elise and Michael are in the best position right now. They are alligned with the powerhouses on their teams and people will want to go after the leader before them. They are in it for the long haul I have a gut feeling.

Things are getting better and better. Any speculation on the twist, those who aren't contestants?

Favs:
1) Maury
2) Daniel
3) Rhino
4) Jackson
5) Brittany
Drew

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/riddlemetimbers

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael (Contestant) on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:26 pm

I am loving all of this. but what Id like to know is, what do all of you noncontestants expect this twist to be, the one jackson considers "the biggest epic twist hes ever seen"??
Michael (Contestant)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Daniel on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Mr. Presto is my favorite poster
The Daniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melinda on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:27 pm

I'm thinking the twist might be an early merge. But that's just my first reaction... Jackson makes it seem like a bigger deal than a merge... so I'm still super excited to find out what's going to happen! Surprised
Melinda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  don_scalfo on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:15 am

I'm gonna go with a tribe swap, mix and match players on the two tribes, that makes them more even and gives certain players a higher ground to work with based off the fact that they might be picked off for being on the "outs" of the alliances. Strategies would go out the window, everyone would have to rethink their strategy, it makes sense. It's way too early for a merge.
don_scalfo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:47 am

Im kinda liking Don_Scalfo now.. he said im the scariest player in the game ROAR affraid Twisted Evil
Zac (Heartbreaker)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPresto67 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:14 am

Ahh It is pissing me off that so many people think Rhino is such a good player. He has zero power over his tribe.. sure he is good for challenges but so is every other guy in the Adai tribe they are all strong dudes.. Rhino only has his vote and Michaels vote that is it! Zac has Veronica Maigan Forrest and if need be Maury so.. tell me people who has the power Rhino with two votes or Zac with 5? People get your heads out of Rhino's asses he is not in control in the least he is very arrogant and out spoken. He is playing up the leader role way to freaking much and it is going to bite him in the ass whoever puts there trust in Rhino is going to become very displeased very soon. End Rant.
MrPresto67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael (Contestant) on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:18 am

Presto preachin baby, knock that fat slob down a peg!
Michael (Contestant)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:22 am

I wanna meet this Mr. Presto kid and give him a handshake.
Zac (Heartbreaker)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:23 am

I just got raped
Rhino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:26 am

I want to see him play the game
Rhino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:56 am

From the way hes talking I think he would do quite well.. but on the other hand .. I dont think you are playing a bad game thus far Rhinoceros.
Zac (Heartbreaker)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  don_scalfo on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:50 pm

Rhino is a very good player, talking strategy on the very first episode, but yes, I fear he might not be long for this world.
Sorry man. Sad
don_scalfo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  J (your hero) on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:08 pm

Hahaha this is good stuff, cant wait for ep 4
J (your hero)

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/jduet

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) on Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Yes me either to see Jay's infamous freak out
Zac (Heartbreaker)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melinda on Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:59 pm

bahahaha! Wow, Mr. Presto! I'm more impressed with you every post. I kind of agree that too many people are eating up all the rhino talk. And he does run his mouth a little too much. You can see it in this last episode.
Thank you for being the one to say it, Mr. Presto! Exclamation cheers
Melinda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pat on Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Interesting chatter, but only time will tell who is on the mark. Personally, I can't wait to see the next episode.
Pat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:38 pm

"Bitch sucks, send her home."
Goooooood times.
Haha.
Love you, Jay.

Very Happy
Brittany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/brittanymarie228

Back to top Go down

Post  lordyme123 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:53 pm

This episode was fantastic. It just seems like the challenges and the character developments keep getting better by the episode. I'm glad we got to see some people that we have yet to see. I actually was rooting for Maigan, even though she was invisible until this episode but I truly believe she'll last a long time now. No one is worried by her and aslong as she's in a majority she'll be alright.

I also believe Brittany is a diamond in the rough. She said that she doesn't really know how to play but I think people will take her under their wing and bring her to the end. By that time, she'll know the game more and maybe be able to get herself to the end but might be a an uphill battle to win in final 2.

A lot of the guys seem to be getting better edits in my opinion. Maybe I'm the only one who sees that? I think it might be a small indicator that a female will kind of slip into the Winner's spot. But I guess time will tell.
lordyme123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next