Section of Hate

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Section of Hate

Post  Michael (Contestant) on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:19 am

So recent actions have gotten me thinking, which contestants do you have a problem with? is it me? is it Jackson? could it be Rhino? we'd love to know who, and your reasons why. please dont pull any punches
Michael (Contestant)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Section of Hate

Post  The Daniel on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:21 am

Daniel approves this topic
The Daniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris E. on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:28 am

I hate Brittany and Paige! I completely agree with Jay about Brittany
Bitch sucks shes gotta go!

Chris E.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:58 am

I thought Daniel said that quotation, buy maybe I'm wrong. Lol. I was thinking about posting a similar thread... lol
Mark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  don_scalfo on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:53 pm

Least favorite?
I'm gonna have to go with Veronica and Elise.
No hate, but I'm currently not rooting for you.
Tho like I said opinions change over time...
don_scalfo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPresto67 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:10 pm

I would like to take this time to acknowledge my dislike for a many a players because they aren't playing the damn game. Jay Daniel Zac Maury Rhino.. thanks for playing the game everyone else... why are you wasting your time in the woods. Hopefully more players emerge later but as of right now I see 5 contestants and a bunch of pawns and floaters.
MrPresto67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:21 pm

I wouldn't take Forrest too lightly. He really knows how to play the game, he's just under the radar. My personal hate-favorite is Jackson; he's getting pushed around while no one really cares to have him in the tribe except for the fact that he is stronger than a girl. I don't know if the other tribe members will see his temper tantrums or attitude pleasing enough to keep around much longer. But who knows, my other least favorite, Brittany, may prove to be the next to remove her bandanna because her usefulness may be at an end. Daniel is playing a game of chess with the tribe members of Tuscarora as his pieces.
Mark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPresto67 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:26 pm

On the contrary dont take Forrest so strongly, He does not know how to play the game what alliances does he really have right now? He did nothing in the first season of Survivor Bush he just rode Daniel's coat tail as far as he could without actually doing anything for himself. I see him doing the exact same thing this season except with Zac.
MrPresto67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:41 pm

Just because he isn't showing any activity from what Josh has chosen to show us doesn't mean he's following the same strategy as last time. I think he has a stronger alliance than you realize. It's even possible he has a dual alliance with Rhino's alliance and Zac's alliance in Adai. In the first episode he is talking to Rhino about strategy and they both know a good deal about each other and are possibly a team; on the other hand, Forrest and Zac are best friends and they definitely have an alliance. I don't think it's much of a stretch to say that it's possible for Forrest to play Adai alliances against each other.
Mark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:44 pm

I don't really hate anyone yet. Although many are not playing the game and are just chilling there and doing nothing. I guess I'll come back here after next episode airs and see what I can come up with.
Drew

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/riddlemetimbers

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPresto67 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:55 pm

If you don't realize it Rhino and Michael still think they are in an alliance with Zac and Forrest.Read Rhino's blog.. He was pushing for Veronica to be voted off first but Zac got him to change his vote at the very last minute. I just don't think Forrest is calling the shots man I think he is just going with whatever Zac tells him to do. I hope he makes a power play later on but I think Zac is just going to use him until the end and then get rid of him after the merge when single immunity comes into play and Forrest becomes more of a threat. Rhino knows that Forrest is likely to flip sides at the merge and does not trust him very much. I just dont see him doing much of anything he is doing better than the girls in Adai but that isn't saying much. Im whole heatedly team Daniel and Team Zac because I think they are the two who are calling all the shots in their respective tribes. They are both approaching the game very differently Daniel is being much more obvious about it and taking the leadership role while Zac is trying to lay low and still pull strings I love seeing these two guys in action and I am quite curious to see how they will either work together or if they will eventually butt heads at the ever approaching merge!
MrPresto67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Daniel on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:59 pm

I love this guy
The Daniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:03 am

I'm definitely agreeing with you; Daniel and Zac are running the show, that's really clear. But, I still think Forrest is playing the game well and is not a pawn.
Mark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Daniel on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:05 am

From the show what evidence do you have to prove your point mark?
The Daniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:14 am

I could go through the shows and try to find some good evidence, but really, Forrest isn't shown very much in the episodes. I guess I'm just thinking Josh is leaving out some important information from Forrest when he edited the episodes. I think the quiet ones can often be the most dangerous, like Zac for instance. Zac's motives are just being seen in episode 3 but I think Forrest is still keeping his very secretive.
Mark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Daniel on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:17 am

You could make that argument for every single player, so either you have zero reason as to why you think Forrest is playing a good game, or you think everyone is playing a good game.
The Daniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:20 am

Eh, other players have proved themselves to be pawns and weak players, Forrest has displayed neither quality as far as I can tell. If I had more time I could come up with some evidence, but I'm writing a paper right now. Lol.
Mark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Sure Forrest is a veteran but he never learned to play the game. His strategy thus far is the same as last season. I agree with Presto's quote that a good amount of players are not playing the game. For season 3 we should really only have people out their that not only want to play but will do a damn good job. Presto send in an app and as for as I'm concerned you're in.
Rhino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Survivor Bush on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:31 pm

I think as far as anyone is concerned, Presto is in.
Survivor Bush
Admin

View user profile http://www.survivorbush.com

Back to top Go down

Post  maury on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:13 pm

section of hate... sounds so.... mean...
maury

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  J (your hero) on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:35 am

Hey Maury, sssshhhh...
J (your hero)

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/jduet

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPresto67 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Hate List

Jackson.. If you don't want to be in the game why did you volunteer to be on the show.. if you get on the show stay on the show.

Brittany..she admits she is completely useless and is just doing what she is told.. if you yourself think you are useless.. than you are

Forrest.. Man up and make a move. You are getting too much positive for doing a whole lot of nothing.

Should I even mention Paige since she is already gone?

Honorable mention of hate: Maigan and Veronica .. if you know Zac is the power player and constantly has an alliance with everyone better wisen up and cut him before he cuts you first.
MrPresto67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:47 pm

Im excited about Mr. Presto getting more involved with posting.. he is my favorite.Presto, please be in it next season I want to meet you haha santa santa
Zac (Heartbreaker)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPresto67 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:25 am

P. S. Zac never play the game of survivor again. Puppet masters dont do quite as well their second go round.Just take a look at Cirie.
MrPresto67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Daniel on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:27 am

That was Cirie's 3rd time I believe and she got far the first 2 times, correct me if I'm wrong.
The Daniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next