Section of Hate

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Section of Hate

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:48 am

I would agree that I dont think sneaky players dont do as well in their return seasons. farao
Zac (Heartbreaker)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Survivor Bush on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:12 am

Cirie made it to the final four twice.

(PS thank god she got voted off, three seasons is enough)
Survivor Bush
Admin

View user profile http://www.survivorbush.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BeauxMartin on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:54 am

Jackson is on my last nerve. Can someone allow him to go see his friend so I won't have to suffer the pain of watching him NOT play this game. Probably a nice guy, it sucks to waste a vote.. but he is worth it.

Daniel not so much going to HATE as much as I am going to just say there is an effective way to social dominance and I just cannot in my mind root for him. When he talks I am just wondering how people don't see right through his empty promises. What he is selling I just don't buy. I hope he makes some sort of cool move or something because as of now I am just watching with vacant eyes.

Not going to name names as much as just the style of play. I cannot respect floaters!! So many indians and so few chiefs.

Rather tired, more to come tomorrow.
BeauxMartin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:12 pm

Feel free to call out the floaters.
Zac (Heartbreaker)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  don_scalfo on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:58 am

Rhino. For sure, sorry dudester, I just get the overwhelming desire to punch you in the face whenever I see your turtle dove obsession with Daniel. It's almost a frodo and gollum...thing.
don_scalfo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:29 pm

farao
Rhino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Rhino I think your cuter than Gollum.. if it makes you feel any better. cheers
Zac (Heartbreaker)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:15 pm

I don't care whether I am loved or hated, I'm just happy we have people from all over tuning into our show. Don_Scalfo, show your friends, maybe they will hate me just as much. So long as we have viewers I don't mind taking a few verbal smackdowns farao
Rhino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lordyme123 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:55 pm

I think Jackson is the only one "deserving" of hatred. Of all 11, he is the only one who has admitted to wanting to quit and has yet to make any moves whatsoever in my opinion. Everyone else has made major to minor or atleast a slim move. He's lucky he's gotten this far.
lordyme123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:56 pm

What moves have Forrest, Brittany, Maigan, and Veronica made?
Rhino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:20 pm

Brittany even admitted she dosent do anything she is just told what to do.. and from what has been showed so far no one has seen Forrest Maigan Veronica or Maury make a move. Yes, it does seem like Rhino is "obsessing" with taking out Daniel because Daniel appears to be the biggest threat to him at this point in time. I think it was a smart move to make a common enemy because now his tribe is going to deffinitley be headstrong when the merge comes and they will all want to take down Rhino's biggest competition Daniel. Also Daniel was quite concerned with getting rid of Rhino as well it just hasnt been shown or wasn't caught on camera.. So people should stop hating on Rhino for making the common enemy Daniel it was a smart move.
Zac (Heartbreaker)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lordyme123 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:08 am

Brittany admitted she didn't know how to play the game. Her move? She sided with Daniel and became his sidekick. She obviously got picked to be on his new tribe for a reason. She's playing a good game by latching herself onto a strong character. If you watched Survivor: Samoa, Natalie did the same thing and she won.

I am probably the only big Maigan fan on here. But I know that she and Veronica are good friends outside this game. They quickly made an alliance together. That's a big one. They teamed up with Maury and put themselves in a good position on original Adai early on. Right now, Maigan and Veronica are in a strong position with Zac and Forrest and they knew if they did what Rhino wanted by voting out Daniel that they'd probably end up losing more challenges so they voted Dillon out. I honestly think if they are both in the merge they will go deep in the game because no on will find them to be threats over Daniel, Rhino, Zac, Maury, Jay and Forrest.

Forrest, I can't say he's made definite moves but I do think he's made minor slim moves. He stayed true with wanting to stick with the guys and is backing Rhino up on getting rid of Daniel. He's becoming a perfect person just for people to use there vote. It looks like he is playing way more of a social game then a strategic one. Unfortunately, people don't really think that a social game is important on here but I think it's HUGE.
lordyme123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Daniel on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:04 am

one correction: Forrest was the adamant one for keeping me in the game his quote "No....we are not getting rid of Daniel." So rethink that one sir.
The Daniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sethmusgrave on Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:02 pm

I Hate Rhino The Most. Mostly Because He Is The Best And He Is Going To Win. Just Like He Should Of Won Season 1 Because Dan Got Lucky.
sethmusgrave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Chandler on Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:04 pm

I have a personal vendetta against Daniel. Rhino is god. He would have won the first season had it not been for Forrest backing out at the most inopportune time. If i had to choose a least favorite, it is kay. In the words of Michael Gately, "She is tomboyish." Go Ryan! On another note, thank jesus Ryan L. is not in this season, he totally ruins the show with his terrible attitude and lackluster playing style. I hope to god he reads this so he knows my feelings towards him.
Thomas Chandler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cory on Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:05 pm

The person that i dislike the most has to be Jackson. I just hate how he doesn't want to play, if you sign on to play then give your all.
cory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Daniel on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:29 pm

How can you possibly have a "personal" vendetta against me when neither of us have ever met? Justify your responses on here.
The Daniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Noone should hate Kay.. she was not allowed enough time to be hated.. Almost every girl on the season is "tomboyish" She would of done well if I wouldnt of plotted her demise within five seconds into camp by approaching maury, veronica, maigan, and forrest while we were clearing the campsite. Kay should not be hated.
Zac (Heartbreaker)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael (Contestant) on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:45 pm

zac please stop trying to make yourself out to be SUCH a power player. dont get me wrong, you play well. But youre not professor show stopper
Michael (Contestant)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Chandler on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Don't take my posts seriously, im only joking (As far as the Kay thing goes. The only reason I said that is because I thought Michael's quote was awesome). As for the personal vendetta, I only hate you because i love Ryan, and you screwed him over. In the same situation, I would have done the same thing, but it still pissed me off when I watched it. If i wasnt as close to ryan as I am, I wouldnt give a shit, hes a pile of crap on the show.
Thomas Chandler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:51 pm

Michael (Contestant) wrote:zac please stop trying to make yourself out to be SUCH a power player. dont get me wrong, you play well. But youre not professor show stopper

As Mike once told me "Deflate that ego baby boy"
Rhino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Survivor Bush on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:52 pm

Why couldnt yall have been this much at each other's throats DURING the game?!
Survivor Bush
Admin

View user profile http://www.survivorbush.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael (Contestant) on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:53 pm

we were tired! we slept in the woods!
Michael (Contestant)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Daniel on Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Oh Michael how I respect your every word.
The Daniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino on Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:32 pm

Psshhh we need to film another one in February, season 2's weather conditions had nothing on season 1.
Rhino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next