Episode 4 Discussion Chamber

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Episode 4 Discussion Chamber

Post  Survivor Bush on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Now that episode 4 is up, and things are heating up as well, what do all ye loyal viewers think? affraid
Survivor Bush
Admin

View user profile http://www.survivorbush.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 4 Discussion Chamber

Post  Melinda on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:25 pm

Well, the game has certainly become more interesting, that's for sure!
But I'm just wondering, WTF is up with these new tribes!?
Tuscarora votes off a legit player instead of someone emotionally and intellectually incapable of playing the game? I'm sorry if that's harsh, but he doesn't even want to be there. Am I missing something? Now Rhino's down one more possible ally. You know your girlfriend would be more likely to stick with you than your enemy. That's just dumb
And I was looking forward to seeing Elise actually play the game.
At least Jay seems to have some potential now.
Don't even get me started on the whole Daniel situation. Rhino keeps saying that Tuscarora is tight and set on getting rid of Daniel. But hold on a second people, you can't vote off Daniel yet! So I guess you're going to have to win every challenge until merge. Once again, silly!
oh and.. Can anyone tell me what the "Common Goal" is??!!

And then we have Adai. Why even consider Rhino's opinion? I'm just curious.
Dillon obviously didn't care to save his ass so good move on voting him off.
I'm kind of excited about this tribe now.. Can't wait to see what the next episode will bring us!! affraid Shocked
Melinda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Colton on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:42 pm

The most shocking part of the episode for me was not the tribal reshuffle, but when Elise said Rhino was her boyfriend, haha! I was very happy with the switch though. I was glad it gave Jay another shot because I like him, and he didn't deserve to go before Brittany, Dillon, or JACKSON! I hate his stories. I couldn't deal with him out there, lol. I really like Forrest. I could potentially see him becoming my favorite, but for right now it's still Maury. Rhino's just awesome. I don't see how anyone can't love him.
Colton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:04 pm

This episode was intense! I loved the switch that always is a good way to bring drama into the game and boy did it bring the drama. The new Tuscorora is probably my favorite tribe. Jay is becoming my favorite player I don't know something about him. I love how he got new life and now he has a shot to go pretty far. I hope they realize how tight Michael and Rhino are on that tribe I'm hoping Maury and Jay would team up with Jackson and take one of them out, but I don't see that happening. Jackson is probably gone next.

Like Colton most shocking part was hearing Elise was Rhinos Girlfriend. I literally had my mouth to the floor and he was thinking about going after her :O that shows a true game player there not putting real life relationships into the game. I wonder how many other of these people know each other?!

The new Adai tribe seems to have some good master players. We did get confirmed that Zac was the mastermind and not Rhino like everyone has been saying, but now with Zac and Daniel on the same team that's crazy. Even though Dillon wanted to go they SO should have got rid of Daniel when they had the chance he is one of the biggest threats in the game. Someone like him can very well come up with a way to screw Zac over. Hopefully Zac can pull something off. Look's like he has Maigan and Verionica along with Forest though on his side. Which should buy him some time.

This season just has me wanting more. I have a feeling merge will be at either F10 or F9. I sense a big either blindside or a huge threat going sometime before that.

wow at only one guy being voted off so far. I hope these last four girls can make it further into the game.
Drew

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/riddlemetimbers

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael (Contestant) on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:39 pm

i love you guys, all jokes aside Embarassed
Michael (Contestant)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:15 pm

These new tribes are definitely going to make for an intense game. I actually might see Jackson sticking around for a while because he is easily the biggest tool for voting purposes. I see Rhino's plan to take out Daniel on the path to failure if only because of his sheer determination. I don't know if he should put so much trust in his alliance; if he isn't careful it would be easy for other tribe members to blind-side him and take over the tribe. And while Daniel may seem to be safe, Zac really does have the power to destroy him in possibly the next tribal council. Sure, he's good in challenges, but Zac knows how he works, plus Zac has the rest of the tribe with him. This game just got real.
Mark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lordyme123 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:45 pm

I loved every second of this episode. Nothing was boring. I thought Elise & Rhino's little chat was highly entertaining. Also, I loved how Jay called Jackson out about hearing him talking to the others about basically voting him out. The whole Tuscaroora scrambling was great, I really wish they had voted out Jackson. But I understand that Elise is a huge threat and could easily team up with Daniel at the merge. I'm sad Elise is gone, she seemed cool.
Adai's 4 seemed strong. I was surprised they didn't just cut Daniel right there and then because now he has a shot at the merge. But I do think if they want to win challenges, they made the best move. I think Brittany and Daniel have a definitely strong alliance which we'll probably see more of. The original tribes are now 7 Adai and 4 Tuscaroora. I easily predict that Brittany/Jackson/Daniel will be leaving all soon.

By the way, are Josh, Daniel or Rhino going to post any more blogs? I really liked the first 2 and want to read some more behind the scenes stuff. Smile
lordyme123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Survivor Bush on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:51 pm

I will be picking up with my Episode 4 blog later tonight. Smile Keep up the good work, posters! Cool
And tell ya friends to do the same rabbit
Survivor Bush
Admin

View user profile http://www.survivorbush.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:04 pm

I can't wait for Mr. Presto's post.
Mark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yoshibro7 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:14 pm

ive come to like daniel's game plan more, hes in it to win.. unlike rhino, who's only in it to beat daniel.. if he wanted to beat daniel so much he shouldnt have jumped off the post in season 1.. hes just in it for revenge, while daniel seeks more than revenge.. hes actually trying to win.

my hope is in daniel.. Twisted Evil
yoshibro7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPresto67 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:36 am

Apparently my posts are becoming anticipated now? That is kind of cool I guess but anyway..For starters, the tribe swap was predictable yet effective. The tribe swap however did in fact give me some insight into some alliances. Daniel picked Zac from the get go it looks like he is thinking hard about it but it appears very obvious to me that he is a bad liar and that him and Zac actually have an alliance. Zac followed through and picked Brittany.. not caring about winning challeges make no mistake Zac's move was strategic and planned he picked the one person he was sure in Daniel's alliance Brittany. If you watch the footage Zac and Daniel are conversing pretty heavily by the truck. I have in fact noticed that Zac has been standing near Daniel in most challenges and I have actually thought that their might be a little something there. Im soo excited that my two guys Zac and Daniel are in the same tribe even earlier than the merge! Zac obviously felt very comftorable around Forrest Maigan and Veronica he admited to them that he was in fact the power player in their tribe.. no one was surprised by this and Maigan even agreed with him completly. I love how he refers to himself as "The Daniel" of Adai. But look at yourself Zac you still are "The Daniel" of Adai. Elise and Dillon are gone Jackson swapped sides.You are sitting pretty there with Forrest Veronica and Maigan it is you four versus Daniel and Brittany. Daniel has lost all power in the game if Zac does not make an alliance with Daniel.. Daniel will be nothing.. I love it. "The Daniel" is much more powerful than Daniel. If my hunches are correct though Zac does have an alliance or will make an alliance with Daniel. If Zac is in an alliance with Daniel he can let the target stay on Daniel and he can hide behind him and make power plays all the way through. I think Zac will actually keep Daniel and Brittany for a long time and might even take out Veronica or Maigan. Once one of them are gone he will pick up the other one and that will be his final two girl. My professional oppinion is that he is going to take out Veronica because of the sole fact Maigan was like you really were the power player I think they are tight. I firmly believe Zac is going to form an alliance with Daniel and Brittany and take out Veronica. If a second challenge is lost before the merge I think he would get rid of Brittany. I think he will be sitting very pretty after the merge because Rhino and Michael and possibly Maury will want him back. He will be the swing vote to decide if Rhino or Daniel will survive. He will make a clean sweep with Maigan or Veronica as his right hand and then win the jury over in the finals. There is obviously still a chance that people will wisen up and take him out but he is playing the best damn social game because everyone always wants to be in his alliance. He is so sneaky I love it!

Aside from that I can't wait to see Jay emerge as a power player he is in a good position right now. It is all going to come down to who has the majority in the merge but I think the game is going to Zac or Jay. But I would prefer it to be Zac or Daniel.

P.s. just throwing it out there Zac plays with that Damn feather in every scene he is in.. what was that line in the exile clue ...something about by the bird's feather you will be safe. He either has the hidden immunity idol or he wants people to think he does so they fear to vote him off. This is a very wild conspiracy theory but it would make me oh so happy !Thats all for now guys but just wait there is more to come from Mr. Presto
MrPresto67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino on Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:35 pm

yoshibro7 wrote:ive come to like daniel's game plan more, hes in it to win.. unlike rhino, who's only in it to beat daniel.. if he wanted to beat daniel so much he shouldnt have jumped off the post in season 1.. hes just in it for revenge, while daniel seeks more than revenge.. hes actually trying to win.

my hope is in daniel.. Twisted Evil

As of now in the game I united the tribe against a common enemy and formed a strong alliance out of it. Also even if we were to lose the next challenge we could cut Jackson before the merge. So how can you say I'm not playing the game?
Rhino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Daniel on Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Anyone who is saying Rhino isn't playing the game is simply incorrect, he has been the vocal leader in two tribes at this point and is now in one where they are following him and in agreement to focus on myself. He is playing a very different game than others but is still playing the game more so than most. I don't mean to knock Jay and Forrest, but they are getting a lot of praise for what reasons, other than getting lucky and sleeping not much has been seen of them, why is Rhino being bashed and Forrest and Jay are being glorified. I'm not saying stop the Rhino bashing because I love it, I simply just don't agree is all.
The Daniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maury on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:05 pm

Melinda wrote:Well, the game has certainly become more interesting, that's for sure!
But I'm just wondering, WTF is up with these new tribes!?
Tuscarora votes off a legit player instead of someone emotionally and intellectually incapable of playing the game? I'm sorry if that's harsh, but he doesn't even want to be there. Am I missing something? Now Rhino's down one more possible ally. You know your girlfriend would be more likely to stick with you than your enemy. That's just dumb
And I was looking forward to seeing Elise actually play the game.
At least Jay seems to have some potential now.
Don't even get me started on the whole Daniel situation. Rhino keeps saying that Tuscarora is tight and set on getting rid of Daniel. But hold on a second people, you can't vote off Daniel yet! So I guess you're going to have to win every challenge until merge. Once again, silly!
oh and.. Can anyone tell me what the "Common Goal" is??!!

And then we have Adai. Why even consider Rhino's opinion? I'm just curious.
Dillon obviously didn't care to save his ass so good move on voting him off.
I'm kind of excited about this tribe now.. Can't wait to see what the next episode will bring us!! affraid Shocked

I understand where you are coming from, but the thing is, elise is an immediate threat. she is a powerful player and has some very strong alliances in the other tribe. we would be taking a huge risk keeping her in the game. jackson on the other hand, whether he wants to be there or not, is a vote that we can potentially use in the long run. it sucks when people dont want to be there, but thats what makes him not a threat. elise is a threat because she WANTS to be there. just wanted to kinda clear up our thinking.
maury

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPresto67 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:29 am

It was an extremly smart move to cut Elise. Daniel lost his right hand girl and he has almost zero alliance now. And for clarification purposes I apologize for not mentioning Rhino in the castaways who are playing the game. Rhino is playing the game quite well compared to almost everyone else. He played a good game he just made an alliance that didnt really exist in the original Adai and he didnt try to make any other alliance he just banked on the "four horsemen" alliance. Which shows he is quite loyal but I just personally think is a mistake at this point in the game he is prolly playing either the fourth or fifth best game. Daniel, I think Jay is playing an equally good game as Rhino. Rhino made one solid alliance of four who was going to turn on him. Jay made an alliance with Sarah Daniel Elise and Brittany who did turn on him. Jay and Rhino until this point have played the exact same game except Jay was superior because he actually tried to get Jackson and Sarah tried to get Dillon. Zac and the rest of Adai did not get there chance to turn on Rhino because they did not end up losing the challenge. But think about it Michael plays the same piece as Sarah does to Jay and he would of been removed. Jay is playing a good game he just got betrayed. I think Rhino is still a great player and I love seeing him and his arrogance he adds good flavor to the show. But Daniel you can not bash Jay and praise Rhino because they were playing the exact same game until now in a nutshell.
MrPresto67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Daniel on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:32 am

I could not agree more sire, you are wise on all accounts and I look forward to your posts in episodes to come.
The Daniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maury on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:51 am

i def want to see presto in for next season
maury

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  J (your hero) on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:36 am

Attaboy presto, not bad my friend
J (your hero)

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/jduet

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael (Contestant) on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:36 pm

hey screw you guys, this guy never says a word about lil ole me Mad pale
Michael (Contestant)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SalC on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:51 pm

i love you michael
SalC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPresto67 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:26 pm

Michael if it makes you feel better I said you play the same piece as Sarah in this wacky game of Chess.. Unfortunately.. you are only a Knight.. a strong piece when used correctly but a disposable piece nonetheless.
MrPresto67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:01 pm

Micheal, if it makes you feel any better, I never dispose of my knights. In my opinion it is the most powerful piece aside from the queen. Trust me, I was on the chess team for about eight years.
Mark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPresto67 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Mark wrote:Micheal, if it makes you feel any better, I never dispose of my knights. In my opinion it is the most powerful piece aside from the queen. Trust me, I was on the chess team for about eight years.

Good fun and all Mark but do you actually consider Michael to be a Knight then.. the second most powerful piece in the game? I said he was a powerful piece but disposable if it is necessary to take out a stronger piece such as a rook like Rhino.
MrPresto67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:34 pm

I never said Michael was a knight, I was just giving my opinion that knights aren't disposable.
Mark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:37 pm

I love the chess analogies.. they are brilliant and I wish people would do them more. santa santa
Zac (Heartbreaker)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next