Re: Sorry for the delay... Episode 5

Post  J (your hero) on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:16 pm

Greatest opening scene ever
J (your hero)

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/jduet

Back to top Go down

Post  The Daniel on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:35 pm

I knew they wanted me out but Jesus Christ that's all they talked about.
The Daniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:17 pm

I loved the opening scene. It's making me like Jackson again. That was quite funny. Tuscarora is growing on me. I think they are my favorite tribe Smile

Challenge was not unfair since it was pre planned. Josh had no way of knowning teams would end up like this. So it was totally fair.

I loved getting all the strategy talk from each team and their goal.

I think my favorite part of the episode was Zac calling brittany out.

"you've done nothing, your a floater"

she goes

"Yup I'm useless"

That was quite funny and made me laugh for some reason.

Next episode looks very intense, it's making it seem one of the two will go.

looks like it's Tuscarora Vs. Adai right now. Unless Maigan makes a HUGE BOLD move and teams up with Tuscarora. That may be a great move. I hope she is thinking about that. It will get her further I feel. We shall see though.
Drew

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/riddlemetimbers

Back to top Go down

Post  Survivor Bush on Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Drew wrote:
Challenge was not unfair since it was pre planned. Josh had no way of knowning teams would end up like this. So it was totally fair.

Thank you, Riddlemetimbers.
Survivor Bush
Admin

View user profile http://www.survivorbush.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino on Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Josh i feel like you were very rushed in releasing this episode. The tug-o-war challenge came out rather cheesy than from how I remember it being. Take as much time as you need in the releasing of these episodes, after all you cannot rush perfection.
Rhino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Daniel on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:24 pm

he only had footage of my tribe there was nothing he could do, he had drunk cameramen.
The Daniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Survivor Bush on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:45 pm

Yeah, I dont remember how I framed the Tug o' War exactly but someone screwed up and didn't film the other side?

So we had my camera on me, Evan filmed Adai, McGraw filmed Adai, and Lemoine filmed Adai.

Imbeciles! Make sure the cameramen next season are above caliber. farao
Survivor Bush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael (Contestant) on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:57 pm

im "above caliber" I love you Rolling Eyes
Michael (Contestant)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino on Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:22 pm

Mike you're golden baby boi farao
Rhino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BeauxMartin on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:49 am

Episode was definitely worth the wait. Things are getting so good and next week will be amazing, I just hope Rhino comes out alive because idk that I can stomach Daniel and his mindless minions on Adai much longer.

Opening Scene: golden. its times like these that just make an episode. It was so candid and you can see the way Tuscarora has really bonded. It was so nice to see Jackson not whining about leaving the game and just having a good time, up until this point he just seemed miserable. I hate the way people throw away such an amazing experience (Houston Season 1).

Veronica and Maigan fishing was absolutely hilarious. I think Maigan/Veronica are doomed. Veronica at this point are banking they can sway a vote, but with the merge coming and the jury about to form. You cannot make moves against people who will turn on you when the merge hits, because the tribe lacking members will be every man for themselves.

Tuscarora is just HATING on Daniel (Which given my favoritism I enjoy, but its just overwhelming.) It seems as though all 6 are on the same page. So we will see if they can stick together and see if they don't fall victim to him as well.

Immunity Challenge was a David vs Goliath and this time David had NO shot. Adai was just lacking the manpower, this would have been a more intense challenge earlier on I think, but none the less another win for my favorite team Tuscarora.

I have mixed feelings about Zac's decision to go after Veronica. I think he picked the easy route. I mean Veronica/Maigan I think would have been WAY more loyal. As we saw Daniel makes moves that are better for HIM, so if he at any point sees Zac as a threat to his game, I think he would cut his throat. His tears was sad, and it showed how hard it was for him to choose. I don't know which side was the best. I would rather 2 people I completely trust than a snake and a floater.

Now that Maigan is alone, Adai may be in real trouble because if I were her there would be no doubt in my mind to attach myself to the bottom of Tuscarora and work my way up. They are looking for votes against Daniel and Maigan would be smart to stab Daniel in the back in return.
BeauxMartin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPresto67 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:33 pm

It would be foolish in my opinion for Maigan to flop.. Tuscarora would use her for one or two votes and get rid of her before other Adai members. I don't see Maigan turning on Zac.. she obviously just saw it was such a hard decision for him and I think Zac is going to use Maigan against Forrest or Daniel if they come out on the winning in of the merge.. I think it was very smart of Zac to go with the flow and take out Veronica because those two were deffinitley an alliance together and they would never have been broken up.. now that there is only one of them I think Maigan's only option is to stay with Zac until the end. Tuscarora really needs to calm down on their obsession with Daniel... Its getting quite annoying. But I am excited about Zac and Daniel having an alliance now ..two of the biggest power players going to the end together would make me oh so happy. Jay and Rhino going to the end would also please me. I really think the hidden immunity is going to come into play next episode so that one tribe will have the advantage.. castaways stopped going to exile after the second episode which leads me to believe its been found. Maury.. Daniel.. and Rhino have all been to exile and could all very well have it and Zac has been wearing a feather in his bandanna since the second episode so it wouldnt surprise me if he had it either.
If Adai comes out with the advantage after next episode in the merge I can see Maury flipping back to Maigan and Zac to save her over the other Tuscarora members. If Tuscarora comes out with the advantage I see Zac working his magic to get back into Rhino's ranks and then using Maigan to dismantle them by getting with Maury and Jay or with Michael and Rhino. Basically in a nut shell I think either Daniel or Rhino (whoever wins the tie break at the merge) will go far in the game and I think Zac Maury Maigan and Jay will go far in the game as well.

I hope to God that Brittany gets taken off soon... she knows she is awful and that her opinion does not matter she is just a vote. I love that Zac c0mpletly called her out on it but he might of just been doing it for show so people wouldnt think they were in an alliance together?
MrPresto67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:52 pm

I agree wholeheartedly with Mr. Presto on a hidden immunity idol. I think it's been hidden from early on and may soon be of use. I must also say that Rhino's vendetta against Daniel has become obsessive. He needs to watch out because Daniel simply does have a way with swaying people; Daniel could very well turn Rhino's alliance members against him because Rhino's extreme trust could blind him to Daniel's sleight-of-hand tricks. However, this could easily turn the other way; Rhino is obviously in a mode where he believes he is hunting "The Most Dangerous Game" and will no doubt try and destroy Daniel using any traps he has in his arsenal. Rhino wants revenge. In the meanwhile, Zac has a very interesting position in that he could garner adequate support from members of both tribes in my opinion. He also seems to be great at convincing people to take his side, much like Daniel, and can indeed be just as subversive but is more stealthy about it. I am ready for this merge.
Mark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maury on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:20 pm

this is the way i see it- and yes... im relating this to mean girls dont judge:

to me, daniel is the regina george of the group. we must get to him bc he controls the rest of his alliance. thats why i felt it was so important to get rid of him.. you crack him and you crack the whole alliance. i feel like they would be lost with out him and wouldnt know what to do.
maury

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPresto67 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:28 pm

maury wrote:this is the way i see it- and yes... im relating this to mean girls dont judge:

to me, daniel is the regina george of the group. we must get to him bc he controls the rest of his alliance. thats why i felt it was so important to get rid of him.. you crack him and you crack the whole alliance. i feel like they would be lost with out him and wouldnt know what to do.

I dont think this is true in the least bit if Daniel goes Zac would step up as leader and if Rhino falls Jay will step up as leader.Clearly Zac was calling all the shots in original Adai without Daniel there so I dont think you have the right to say this. And I dont think either of those two power players, Zac or Jay, would go down without a fight i think they would try to make a secret alliance with someone in the superiority.
MrPresto67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maury on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:38 pm

good point about zac stepping up, but i still feel like at the time daniel is the most manipulative, smart player in the game and thats why i found him as such a great threat to me and the rest of my alliance. i have my sights set on daniel at this time, but if for some reason i felt that someone else was a greater risk keeping around to me and my alliance, i of course would want them out. i do feel like daniel kinda tied their alliance together... i feel that he is the only reason zac is allied with forrest and brittany. i just felt like he was an important player that needed to be taken out of the game.
maury

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPresto67 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:44 pm

I completly agree with you Daniel is a huge threat to you at this point in the game... and I really really wish you and Zac would reunite in the merge with a secret alliance and run the game silently... I have been hooked on ya;; two since that first tribal council with the stars.
MrPresto67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Survivor Bush on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:46 pm

However, Presto, you must realize that players from either side of the Rhino or Daniel alliance were following them very closely. According to the mood of the game at that point, targeting either Rhino or Daniel did seem like it would be a move in clearing out the other tribe.
Survivor Bush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maury on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:47 pm

haha welp, guess only time will tell
maury

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPresto67 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:04 pm

I think it is very smart to take out one of the alpha males first but I personally think it would be best to target the most physically weak for the first vote off so that if noone flops and it comes down to a tiebreak you could win the challenge. Tuscarora should target Brittany and Adai should target Jackson or Maury(no offense maury .. you are just in an alliance with all pretty strong guys)

But contrary to Maury's earlier statement that she thinks Zac is only in an alliance with Forrest and Brittany because of Daniel is contradicted by Zac's ultimate choice to take out veronica because he feels Forrest is his most trustworthy alliance. The footage always shows Forrest Brittany and Zac sitting next to each other.. I would argue that Daniel is actually on the outskirts of that foursome. But its smart to keep him around to keep the target off of them.
MrPresto67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melinda on Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:24 pm

I definitely have to agree with mr prestos last statement. Zac, Brittany and Forrest appear to be tighter as a threesome than a foursome with Daniel. It seems that although Daniel is an obvious leader, Zac is leading his own alliance. maybe his plan is to seem like a little guy, but in the end come out as the puppet master. im really getting the vibe that Zac is working his own game and has been this whole time. Thats why it was so difficult to choose Veronica (he made me cry, what a sweetheart). Just like he said, it will get him further in the game. He has his eye on the prize and he'll do anything to get there, like playing on every alliance he's made. And he obviously isnt planning to be with Daniel in the end.
As for Rhino's little flock, there is wayyy too much attention on getting Daniel out. It aggravated me in episode four too! What happens when Rhino gets voted off and Daniel's still there? These people need to get their heads in the game. You can't be a tribe forever. Start thinking about yourselves people. I'm expecting Maury to flip back to Zac and Rhino to be gone.
I'll be glad when the game isnt just Rhino vs Daniel. There's def more to this game than their rivalry.

And I hate that the cameramen had to be drunk and didn't give us more of this episode. It left me wanting more. pale
Melinda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  J (your hero) on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:21 am

Tuscarora wants to win every challenge and get to the merge and oust daniel, adai wants to win every challenge and get to the merge and oust rhino, that seems to be each's plan, u can't say none of us were thinking about other possibilities past that, we know that there had to be an ultimate plan besides obviously just getting a certain person out. Thats just the only thing to talk about as a group at the time, besides jackson singing or swimming in a gross lake
J (your hero)

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/jduet

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:18 am

I agree with Jay's statement. As of now at this point in the game it was tribe v. tribe. There was other talk about who to cut next but everyone knew the game would dramatically change with the results of the first post-merge tribal council. Yes some say I had a vendetta against Daniel but look at the position it put me in. 1. I knew Jay wanted revenge because of the position his original tribe put him in. 2. Jackson took no time at all to sway once Jay and I sat him down. At this point I trusted both Maury and Michael as well. So all I did was keep the emphasis on Daniel and not myself and everyone had my back.
Rhino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:20 am

Melinda wrote:
I'll be glad when the game isnt just Rhino vs Daniel. There's def more to this game than their rivalry.

pale

It is for this reason we probably will not have veterans on season 3.
Rhino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael (Contestant) on Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:41 pm

ok heres the deal, no one besides josh make anymore claims about what will happen on season 3. you have no say, you know that. josh rules overall, so quiet down you pawns
Michael (Contestant)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next